MG Engineering Pty Ltd is committed to preventing pollution and environmental impacts directly or indirectly related to our processes, products and services.
Accordingly, we will:
- comply with relevant environmental legislation and regulations, and any relevant customer requirements
- identify environmental aspects and impacts and, wherever practicable, limit or eliminate any adverse impacts that are within our control
- ensure, wherever feasible, the efficient use of resources such as water, gas and electricity, limiting and recycling waste
- educate, train and provide sufficient resources, including identifying clear roles, responsibilities and authorities, to our employees, as well as where appropriate, to sub-contractors and visitors, so that all relevant parties understand environmental issues and the environmental effects of their activities
- monitor, through operational and management review meetings, and systematic auditing, the continual improvement of our environmental performance towards established objectives
- develop and maintain operational procedures to minimise and handle any emergencies should they occur.
To achieve our environmental objectives, we have implemented an Integrated Management System, which includes environmental management system requirements, and maintain certification against ISO 14001:2004.
Management support this Environmental Policy and the Integrated Management System that has been integrated. It is the responsibility of all employees to ensure it is understood, implemented and maintained at all levels within the Company.
Policy approved in Management Manual (MM 1.1)